The following are guidelines and limitations:
• We will match any local competitor's advertised price.
• We do not require customers to have the ad with them to honor a competitor's ad.
• Items purchased must be identical to the ad (size, quantity, brand, flavor, color, etc.). No substitutions
• In all situations Long Furniture reserves the right to limit BOGO quantities to one per customer or household
We do not match the price in the following types of competitor ads:
• Items that require a separate purchase to get the ad price ***example: "Buy [item A] to get [item B] for $C"
• Items with no actual price that require a purchase to get free product ***example: "Buy both [items A & B] to get [item C] for free"
• Items that require a purchase to get a competitors' gift card ***example: "Buy [item A] to get a $B gift card
• Buy one, get one free (BOGO) ads with no actual price given
• Going out of business or closeout prices
• Percentage off (see Store for Details) ***example: "All mascara, 40% off"
• Competitors' private label price promotions
• A specific price that omits a specific characteristic of an item (Example: $9.50 on "all sizes or quantities" of an assortment)
We do not honor:
• Ads when the actual price for items cannot be determined
• Competitor pricing on One Hour Guarantee Items, Bogos, Closeouts, Discontinued Items or any mass marketing / giveaway items.
• Misprinted ad prices of other retailers
• "Going out of business" sales or "closeout" prices